Glencree Visitor Centre trading as The Armoury Cafe wish to employ a Cafe Manager.
Main responsibilities include:
- Coordinating the entire operation of the café and gift shop
- Line-managing all staff
- Recruiting, training and motivating staff
- Scheduling staff hours, rotas and activities, and maintaining work and staff records
- Maintaining the highest standards of quality control, hygiene, health & safety and HACCP
- Planning and coordinating menus, portion control, etc.
- Ensure all displays are refreshed , attractive and appealing
- Overseeing ordering, pricing structures, buying and storage of stock
- Sourcing and liaising with suppliers and service providers
- Promoting team work and building a culture of excellence in customer service
- Maintaining daily balance of receipts and income
- Planning catering needs for visiting/residential groups.
- Develop and implement a marketing plan and identify potential new business
- Liaise / network with local tourism providers
- Event catering-management /arrangement
- Budget Management, stock control and monitoring of weekly KPIs
- Other duties as determined by Management
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: €34,000.00 to €36,000.00 /Year
“This project is supported by the Department of Rural and Community Development and
Pobal through the Community Services Programme”
Applications by email to firstname.lastname@example.org