Glencree Annual Membership Renewal 2023
We invite existing Members of Glencree to renew their membership for 2023 using one of the payment options below.
If you would also like to make a donation as part of the renewal process, please bear in mind that Glencree can reclaim tax on donations of €250 and over made by PAYE employees and the self-assessed in the Republic of Ireland.
If you are not already a Member but are interested in joining to support our peace and reconciliation work, please scroll down for information
On behalf of the team, we thank you for your ongoing support.
Your membership fees and donations help ensure the continuity of Glencree's vital peacebuilding and reconciliation work with:
- Victims, survivors, and VS groups impacted by violent conflict in Northern Ireland
- Women activists and leaders from disadvantaged communities, particularly those experiencing social exclusion, isolation and marginalisation, individual women who have experienced the trauma of political conflict/violence and women peacebuilders who are actively engaged in developing and maintaining sustainable peace on the island of Ireland and elsewhere
- Members of ethnic and faith minority communities, migrants and refugees to support their own efforts to integrate into, and contribute to, Irish society which also incorporates building partnerships with statutory and local authority stakeholders and majority community leaders and groups
- Students and young adults both as actors in peacebuilding and as participants in our peace education work on a cross-border, north-south basis
- Conflict and post-conflict societies around the world both through sharing our lessons from the Irish peace process and learning from their peacebuilding experiences
- Policy-makers, politicians, diplomats and civil society actors who work to end conflict, find solutions to achieve sustainable peace and build inclusive societies.